The Secretariat is assisting Parties in implementation of their commitment to minimize releases of Annex C chemicals in cooperation with the following key partners:
- Parties to the Stockholm Convention: to actively involve in meeting their obligations under the Convention, exchange information and share experience with other Parties, as well as, if in a position to do so, providing technical assistance and promote transfer of technology to assist developing country Parties to meet their obligations under the Convention.
- Stockholm Convention regional centers: to provide technical assistance on regional basis and to facilitate implementation of the Convention by developing and implementing regional and sub-regional projects; they have a natural role as subsidiary trainer and regional relay for capacity-building.
- UNEP Chemicals: in providing technical support to the Secretariat in developing and updating of the relevant guidance documents and for implementation of related projects.
- UNEP DELC: in strengthening the capacity of Parties to evaluate and improve efficacy of the relevant laws and policies.
- UNIDO: in promoting the use of cleaner technologies and in facilitation of BAT&BEP use through capacity building and through on-ground investment projects.
- UNDP: by facilitation of BAT&BEP use through on-ground investment projects.
- World Bank: by facilitation of BAT&BEP use through on-ground investment projects.