The tenth meeting of the POPs Review Committee is open to:
National or international, governmental or non-governmental bodies or agencies wishing to be represented by observers in the upcoming meeting should proceed as follows:
Bodies or agencies that have already been admitted to attend, as observers, past meetings of the Conferences of the Parties to the Stockholm Convention:
Ms. Stéphanie Cadet
Ms. Kei Ohno Woodall
- Please also send an electronic file of a passport size photograph to be used for the participant’s badge, indicating your name and affiliation, to the Secretariat before 29 August 2014 by e-mail to:
Ms. Inma Roda Martin
Ms. Blanca Garcia
- Bodies or agencies that have not previously attended a meeting of the Conferences of the Parties or of subsidiary bodies:
- Please apply for observer status. To apply for observer status, bodies and agencies need to fill in the application form and submit it to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 22 August 2014. The following information should be provided with the application form:
- Information describing the body or agency;
- Information on the affiliation of the body or agency with non-governmental organizations or institutions;
- Information on the programmes and activities undertaken by the body or agency / its qualification in matters covered by the Stockholm Convention;
- Description of any network or membership system.
- Upon confirmation by the Secretariat that the requesting body or agency appears to meet the relevant criteria, please return the completed registration form for observers and electronic file of a passport size photograph to the Secretariat before 29 August 2014 by e-mail as indicated above.
- This procedure does not apply to observers from Parties to the Convention or to observers from the United Nations and its specialized agencies; the International Atomic Energy Agency; any State not Party to the Stockholm Convention; as well as the Global Environment Facility.